SaveTK is hiring for Assistant Manager –Sales/ Marketing Executive
Position Type- Full Time
Education- Any Graduate -Any Specialization /BBA/ MBA (Finance/Marketing/MIS) or B.Sc in Computer Science/IT from reputed university
Work Experience- 2years - 5 years
Role and Responsibilities
· Candidate is required to share Management vision with the team and implement best practices within organization.
· Work closely with other functional departments and serve as the partner in defining strategy to grow sales and market share of 2rsolution.
· Maximize site traffic, Customer Experience, site navigation, Usability, and overall ROI.
· Conducts regular reviews with the team and assist the team in strategizing and achieving the targets
· Monitor revenue and efficient spending for SEO, CPL, CPA, and other platforms.
· Campaign Planning & Web Analytics
· Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing budget plan for the organization.
· Built and executed promotion roadmap including BTL, ATL & Online Marketing.
· Responsible to increase visibility of 2rsolution Facebook, twitter and other social platforms.
· Advise on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions Schemes on internet, mobile, multimedia and other offline platforms.
· Work on marketing activities and social media channels like SEO, SEM, Affiliate Programs, Print, Partnerships. Designing strategies on CPL, CPA models with Affiliates & Ad seller networks to expand web reach, new customer acquisition & site branding.
· Driving Strategic and Local Alliances, working in close collaboration with PR/Media Agency
· Able to achieve ROI against the ad-spend.
· Take care of departmental projects and manage workflow from inception to execution while meeting deadlines.
· Conduct market review / studies and analyzing competitor’s activities & work towards exploring pricing opportunities periodically.
Desired candidate profile:
· 2+ years of Experience in Marketing
· Excellent knowledge of online media, coupon industries & Offline marketing
· Proven ability to Lead teams and develop talent within the organization
· Positive, aggressive and result oriented Candidate preferred
· Proactive work ethic, ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, and collaborative environment.
Share your resume at email@example.com